Monday, August 24, 2015

La Fe A Prueba (Faith on Trial)

Well Family!!
I am sad to see that you all are going back to school, but.... hahaha at the same time that is good news for me! Because next Summer I will be home and the weather is warming up where I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last week we had 2 beautiful days. They were soooo great. We walked around without our coats. It was such a miracle. Then this week we found a cute little family to teach!! They have 2 little girls they came to Bariloche from Buenos Aires to have a better place to raise their kids. They were going through a really hard time feeling welcomed here because the whole family is in Buenos Aires and they were feeling  a little forgotten. They told us they were really happy that we found them because it was like God telling them that he was watching out for them! Yeah super awesome. 

So this week we didn't have one investigator come to church! That is hard because President wanted every missionary to baptize 1 person before Agosto 29. So we only have a few pèople that can actually get baptized and there are some really big things they have to do before they get baptized - like get married. And the other girl's mom just had surgery so I feel kinda bad to try and push the baptism for this week because it might put some stress on the mom. And another lady who can get baptized is really closed off to baptism and so we stopped teaching her a couple of weeks ago. So we will see what will happen we will try our best and if God wants them to be baptized this week then we will see a miracle. I am really trying to help these people get baptized but it is hard when they don't have the desire! How can I help someone have the desire to have a clean page?? That is what I tell them it is, a new page but they are sooo hard sometimes. It just makes you want to strangle them! hahaha no I love the people. They are sooo great. I love the mission.  I am learning sooo much. 
I hope you all have a good week and enjoy the heat hahaha because now it is coming my way!!! yay!!!!! LAST WINTER IN THE MISSION!!! 

Love Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment