Monday, May 18, 2015

Ahhhhh I Am Training!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was hoping that after this transfer I would receive a comp that had lots of time in the mission that could help me strengthen the ward... But I guess God has a different plan.  Saturday we had transfers. And I am going to be TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooot Wooot I am sooooooo excited and super nervous. I sure hope it is a Latina. Hahaha my two weeks with the mini missionary were great and I am going to miss her.  She told me that I don't need to be nervous to train because I trained her! Oh cute huh?!  Hahaha but I am still a little nervous. I was talking to the Assistant to the President and he said that they were working with President to try and find who should be my companion and they all looked and just couldn't find anyone that seemed good to be my companion and they knew that I needed to train. hahahahah Crazy huh?
 
This week was good.  But Ugh we had a dedication of a temple in Cordoba and all the missionaries could go.  I was so excited and our 2 investigators that were recently baptized had a recommendation to go and we were all so excited.  But our new members couldn't go until the last session at 3. So we waited for the bus at 1:30 but it came late and we got to the stake center at 3 exactly and they closed the doors on us and they didn't let us in... I was sooooooooo sad and soooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh I just wanted to throw up. It was my responsibility to get everyone there and we didn't make it.  I thought of the story of the 10 virgins and how 5 didn't get to go to the party. Ugh and I was one of the 5 that didn't get to go to the party. ..... It was a horrible feeling. I can just imagine what a horrible feeling it would be in the last day when we can't go to the Celestial kingdom because we didn't live to the best we knew.... uhhhh what a horrible thought.  After that experience I am more determined to live and work my very best so that I can live with my Father in Heaven again.  I would hate to have the doors close and not have the opportunity. Just a thought for all of you. This life is sooo short. Give it your all so that you don't have regrets in the end.

Anyways I love you all.  I will let you know next week how my first week of training goes. I will be in the area of the Hermana Leaders and then I go to the mission home to receive a little training to train my newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome. I get to have a reunion with President right before he leaves and we receive a new President.

I loved the pictures. Brittani has a way cute baby!!!! Serenity, you look gorgeous. Hope, what are all those stuffed animals for?  Have a good summer break. This weekend was so warm! Ahhh sooo fun to finally not be cold hahahah I hate winter. You lucky ducks are in summer right now.
Big hug and a kiss and lots of prayers.

Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment