Monday, May 11, 2015

6 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (April 27th letter)




Wow! Okay so the time is just flying by way too fast.  I have one year left and I am freaking out. (Dad you were right again.)  Hey so if you all want to come get me in 1 year, start saving your money because it will be here.... like tomorrow! Ugh pray the time slows down. There is so much I want to do here and I don't have enough time to do it all. 

So yes, a volcano erupted in Chile and we had to stay in our pensions for 2 days because of the ash. It was such a blessing because I was so sick on Wednesday morning but I hate staying in when I should be out working so we were out working. Then we received a text that said we had to go and stay in our pensions and I just like slept for 2 days! hahaha so great. It has been a long time since I could do nothing all day! 

My companion is so awesome. She played basketball in high school too. She is from Illinois and is tall like me and when she teaches she just says it how it is! I love it. For example, see if our investigators are sad or our less actives,  she just says "well  are you reading and saying your prayers?" And when they say no then she is like "well do it!!!!!! hahaha that is your problem."  I love it!!!!! But she does it with the Spirit and it is sooo great. 

We invited Joy 1000 times to get baptized and she always says no. Then 2 days ago the Zone Leader called us and said invite her again. So we did and this time we brought her sister and she said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she is going to read and pray everyday so she can feel segura (sure) so pray that she reads and prays everyday!!! I want this baptism so bad and I know how hard satan is going to work on her to not get baptized so all the extra prayers the better. After the lesson my companion and her sister and I were so happy we were jumping and laughing in the streets-such a happy moment! 

So all is well. Sorry I didn't have time to write Hope but tell her I love her. I did write Serenity though!!! 
Love you all-  Mom and Dad, your pictures are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment