Monday, March 7, 2016

February 29, 2016

Intercambios (Exchanges) with Hermana Parris my MTC Comp.

Hey you know what? We are so connected even though we live across the world from each other. Serenity was having a nose bleed and so was I. It is so dry and dusty here. The other day we were out working and my nose started to bleed.... we didn't have anything in my bag, not a tissue or anything except.... yes.... a tampon! So i put that in my nose... and we ran home. Well the tampon filled with blood within 10 minutes and we were still 5 min away from the apt. I had nothing so I ran home and that made it bleed worse. I got blood on my coat and all over me.... hahaha soooo embarassing. My companion was running behind me with our bags and I was running with blood everywhere.  Soooo funny. 

Then last night my right side of my back was hurting super bad like where my kidney is... (nothing serious) but it is weird because Mom you were having kidney pain and so I was too. (hahahah soooo crazy) 


Uhhhh but yeah Mom, make sure you get that fixed before coming out here because in Argentina the hospitals.... ummm yeah, not a pretty sight. Sooooo lets not take a visit to the doctors here in Argentina! 


So yesterday we were teaching an investigator and he at first was not interested. We told him that if he wants to be happy, he needs to read the Book of Mormon and he will notice a difference in his life. Later he prayed and asked God which church is true and then he had lots of desire to read the Book of Mormon.  He said when he read it he read a page that said the church is the only true church on the earth! And he said that he loves how he feels in his life and he is never going to stop reading it! And he is going to get baptized in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOLLLLLL!  Huge miracle. 


Then yesterday we didn't have any investigator in church. Sooo we had to leave to go find the people that said they were going to come but didn't end up coming.  We went to a lady's house. She didn't really want to go but I was just praying soooo hard and she ended up coming!! Such a miracle!!! God is real we just have to believe in Him and His power.


This week I was learning a lot about enjoying the moment and not trying to take the "plant out of the dirt before it is time" hahah Elder Bednar came to BA and he talked to us as missionaries. He talked about not being too hard on ourselves and trusting in God and doing all that we can. We just asked questions and we were able to hear the answers from him and the leaders from Argentina! super cool. 


My comp. goes home in 1 week-sooo crazy!  I am just about to my last month mark and I am starting to really realize that the mish is just a short amount of time.  I dont feel ready to leave these people here in Argentina.  But we won't worry about that yet! 


I got into BYU?! That is awesome!


Love you all sooo much and hope you have a great week! 

Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment