Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!!

It was sooo fun to talk to you all!!! I already told you everything on Skype but just to tell you again I love you alll sooooo much!! You guys are sooo great!  I am sooo glad to have such a big support system! 

I am really trying to see what more God wants me to do... I feel like I am trying but I still feel like there is something I am missing. I don't really know what that thing is yet.  I need to fast and pray to find out what God wants me to do! I hope that I can figure it out before this transfer ends. 

Yesterday we went out with a less-active and we were going to teach her friend. She started going off about how the ward is suffering a lot right now and how they will probably need to combine the 2 wards here in Zapala instead of having 2 and that just made me soooo sad. I feel like God is moving his work forward but I feel like Satan sometimes is winning! But that is a lie! God always wins and I am sooo glad to be on his team. Hoorah!!! for Israel!!!! 

I hope you all have a good New Years. Oh yeah and for Christmas,  after I hung up the phone call, we went to a member's house with all the missionaries. It was really fun!  I love you all and hope you have a great week!!! 
Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment