Monday, January 4, 2016

Feliz Navidad!

Hola family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feliz Navidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So things here in Argentina are going great!!!! I am soooooo excited to talk to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will talk to you all on Friday the 25th at 1pm my time. Is that okay???? I am soooo excited!!!!!!!! 

Hey, so I met the family of Hermana Terry! They are sooo cute! I am sooo excited for you guys to come here!! Start practicing your Spanish hahah! 

So Grandma Bailey gave me 100 dollars in my bank account! She is sooo nice! I feel so blessed.  I can't think of 1 thing I want!!! Don't even worry about giving me a gift. The only thing I want is a family that is strong in the church and that loves God more than anything else! 
So just give me a letter of each of your testimonies!! And a list of goals that you are all going to do this next year that will help you grow more spiritually! hahaha

So this week was weird. It was like taking it back 1 year when I was with Hermana Bitton in Allen. We are doing great! She is a cutey. I think that I really have to learn something from her because God put us together again!!! I don't know why, but here we go. We are teaching this less active family right now and it really is their time to come back to church. It is soooo amazing. I love working with the Lord if that makes sense. He was preparing them all along. All we have to do is invite and teach and they do the rest!! It is so great to not feel like I am forcing someone to read the scriptures or go to church!!! And then the little 11 year old boy will get baptised hopefully in 2 weeks. 

I love the mission and I am sooo grateful for the talents that God has given me. My companion goes home in 2 months and she is super ready to go home!!! I feel bad for her that she is just kinda done with the mission. So pray for her and hopefully I can help her love the work! oh and the Christmas scripture is 2 Nephi 2 6-8 why Christ came:) I am soooooo grateful for you guys and Mom and Dad for always putting God first. I feel sooo blessed. Words cannot explain my gratefullness! Love you all and I'll talk to you on Friday 1pm my time:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment