Sunday, November 15, 2015

Transfer from Bariloche


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry I didn't write yesterday.  We had transfers and so I was in the bus all day getting transfered to my new area. I was sad to leave Bariloche. You were right.  I learned to love the pèople just like I learned to love the people in Allen.  I got up to say my last testimony in Sacrament meeting and I started to cry right off the bat... I really grew to love the people so much.  It was soo cute-so many members got up and thanked me for my trabajo. The whole meeting wasn't about me, but I did definitely feel the love that the members have for me. They cried and I cried. I really feel like I gave my all in Bariloche. I left with no regrets. Hermana Worth and I had an investigator in church every Sunday besides the last Sunday!!! But we had 60 members come to church which was a really good outcome. We went around to all the houses of people I cared about and took pictures. It was such a fun day. 
After Sacrament meeting a member came up to me. He is the Patriarch and he came up to me and he said, "when you were giving your testimony I had the strongest impression to give you this reference. She is a friend of ours and lives in Zapala." He didn't give me very much information. But he just said "I know that with your faith you will be able to find her." It was sooo spiritual.  Then all these members started to come up to me and give me final hugs.  He looked at me and said that God was pleased with my work in Bariloche. 

I am really liking my new area. It is just like a normal city in Argentina. I am back in the poor area but I love it!!! I feel like a missionary. The people are so nice. They will listen to us!!!  haha- Our first contact this morning I was thinking,  "we have to talk fast before they run away..." haha but my companion was really tranquila and I was thinking, "What is she doing?!! We need to talk fast." But it turned out the lady was super nice and we have a lesson with her tomorrow. The people here are a lot more nice. But the down side to this area is they are more lazy and we have to try and change their human behavior... haha. But I am super excited about this area. I am the Hermana Lider here with Hermana Terry. She goes home this transfer so we are going to work sooo hard together right before she goes home.  Her blog is (hermanakyleeterry.blogspot.com


MOM I am soooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY invited him to meet the missionaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!  Don't be nervous! This is his salvation you are offering him... don't be scared for one second!!! Just be your happy self. During dinner don't feel like you HAVE to talk about the gospel. Let the elders create a good friendly relationship but after dinner the elders will bring the Spirit and you can just testify!!!! I am soooo proud. If the lesson doesn't go good, don't even feel bad. God has a plan for the boy and He knows exactly what He needs to have happen. You are sooo awesome. Did you call the elders??? 

Oh I almost forgot - this week my comp. and I got to go to another Christian church... hahah So we were contacting and we found this man and his cute little family and he said if we would go to the church with him and his family then he would listen to what we had to say... So we called President and he said yes, sooooo we went!!! It was sooo cool. We had to wear these veils and the men and women were seperated and they were yelling Jesus gloria gloria. Then we knelt down and prayed and then we left. The next day we taught his family. The Spirit was there in all and he said he believed that Joseph was a prophet but then denied that our church was true... Then the Spirit left because it got to the point where we were just trying to prove whose church was true. We didn't fight, but it wasn't getting anywhere so we just said "sorry we have to leave, can we leave you with a prayer?" and he said, "yes but we will pray my way." and he made us put veils on our heads... ugh me and my companion were so mad!!! hahaha but over all it was a fun experience. 

Anyways, I love you so much.   Brayden, Congrats on basketball. Your girl is a cutey!!!!! details!!! Please!!! Anyways love you all. Oh and I love the costumes. Soooo cute and creative!!! Anyways home, you all have a good week! 

Hermana Bailey 
Happy birthday Mom!!!
The thing I love about Mom is that she is always concerned about others.  When I am having a hard time in the mission she always knows even when I don't tell her. And she receives revelation for me!!! Even though I am forever away! Tell her happy old birthday.  Mom your only half dead;) hahahah nah still living. love you lots!!! Have a happy birthday.  I am so proud to call you my Mom!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment