Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015


Hey family! 
So glad you got my voice recording! I am doing good. My companion is going home in 2 weeks so that has been kinda hard. I am really trying to stay focused, but it is really hard because I feel like I should be going home with her! hahaha But not even close! 5 more months! hahaha

But that is okay because We HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy. It is a guy named Gustavo. He has been ready to get baptized for 5 months. But because of complications with his divorce he couldn't get baptized because he had a girlfriend and so he technically was committing adultery. So he couldn't ever get baptised, but then Presidente came with us to the lesson and gave us the OK and he got baptized. 

I loved the pictures. Serenity and Hope are sooooo big. They are not little girls anymore! 

Thanksgiving wasn't a hard day for me luckily! Holidays are usually hard, but this one wasn't. We ate soup at night. Soooo good. Hahaha nothing too special.  And it isn't a holiday here so it was just a normal day. 
Mom you should invite the missionaries over for Christmas because as of right now we don't have anywhere to go for Christmas so that is kinda sad... But maybe they are going to do something with all the missionaries idk. 

Anyways,  this week we taught 21 lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that was a goal for like 5 months and weeee did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 9:30 last night and we were short one lesson. We only had a short amount of time and we didn't have a lesson planned or anything. We went to an investigator's house. She said she didn't have time for us at that moment so we just shared something with her outside and asked him if we could say a prayer!!! And he said okay hahahahah.  So we just did a lesson outside at the very last second we could.  Such a miracle. 

Hey is it too late for me to apply to BYU Provo??? I don't know what I am going to do after just thinking of my options. 

This week we didn't have 1 investigator go to church! So frustrating I feel like we seriously are trying so hard! I don't know how to help people get a desire to go to church! 

Hey look at the pictures from my comp. She said she was going to send them.  homboy is huge!!! It took 2 elders to baptize him and he had to do it on his knees and they seriously had all 4 hands pushing him under the water!  
The pictures are of a birthday party yesterday of a member! And my shoe!!!! yeah it totally broke! I will send a picture of that. We got real creative. We took the wrap from my water bottle (only thing we had in the street) and wrapped it around my shoe so it would stay on. But don't worry Mom. I have 3 other shoes. Just funny #missionarylife. 

Love you all. I hope you have a good week and yes!!! keep reading the scriptures. When you do that everything else falls into place. Oh and yes Mom.  I would love your car.  heheheh Besides that I am broke!!!!!!! hahaha 
Have you bought tickets to come to Argentina??  Do you have questions? 
Love you tons and hope you have a good week!
Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment