Monday, February 23, 2015

Transfer

Yeah sooo I got transferred! I am leaving in 2 hours !! I think I heard my new companion is another gringa!!! And I heard she only has 6 months in the mission. That means that we are both kinda new! Oh gosh pray for our Spanish hahaha! But maybe she can speak really good. Anyway I will write more a little later this week. But pray for me hahaha super nervous. I am going to an area new. It all seems so foreign soooo I know I can do it!! Hahaha Dad remember you said you had to find your trainer all by yourself the first time hahaha and the mission president put a paper on your suit that said where you were going so you could remember? hahaha yeah now its my turn to go all by myself but it is really scary because everything is in Spanish. Hopefully I know enough Spanish to figure this out. Haahaha Love you all.  I will write you later this week when I get to my new area.  Oh by the way, I was super sad to leave Hermana Miller. Uhh Anyway I can write you more details later. I only have 2 hours left and I still have a ton of stuff to do.
Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment