Monday, July 6, 2015

Miracles!!!



This is in my apt. It is like a little cabin. I live in the moutains;)

Well family, 

Happy late 4th of July!  My companion and I wore red white and blue and were so happy to celebrate our country even though they just accepted that gays can get married.... Ugh I am very disappointed with the people of America.  I was reading in Moses when Eve took of the forbidden fruit and it talks about how God knew all along that Eve would do that and it was NECESSARY.  And I came to the conclusion that gays in America is not a surprise to Gods' plan and that he is just making it so the 2nd coming will come sooner.  So family, stay on the straight and narrow path. Remember that we have soo much progression to do. Even if you think you are holding onto the rod. One thing I am learning as a missionary is that we can always improve and hold on to the rod even tighter!!! hahaha I don't know if that makes sense.

So on the  4th of July, Argentina and Chile played football against each other and Chile won... ugh Then my companion and I realized that some of Chile's colors are red and blue which we were wearing.... ughhhh Yeah we ran to the pension because we didn't want to die... hahhaa I guess silly stuff happens when you have 2 tall blondes together. :) 

So Monday last week I was soooo down with this area... And after p-day we went to this lesson with an  investigator... (the old lady maria).  Yeah her grandson who is 16 lives with her and never wants to listen to us. We started to talk to him and he is taking the lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And has a baptismal date for 1 agosto!! I am and was soooo happy. I learned to stop being selfish because this is God's work and He will give us the people He is preparing in His time!! hahahaha but I am soooo happy that we finally have another investigator. It is easy to be grateful and happy when things are going good so I am trying to always be positive and see the Lord's reasoning even in hard times. 

Hey is Kennedi home??? I have not gotten any of her letters. Mckinzie comes home soon, no?? So crazy.  Cameron Smith comes home this month. And Spencer (orange slug bug guy) came home I think. Everyone is coming home!! So crazy.
Thanks for your prayers.  I can feel the help everyday to be more positive and love every minute I have to be here in Argentina.  
I saw some of the pictures of Hannah! So pretty. That is so fun. So many weddings!!! 

Tonight I am going to Neuquen for a reunion with President and all the zone leaders and hermana lideres. I am super excited I get to be there for the 1st meeting with the new president! I will try and send a picture. 
Sorry I have not sent pictures of my apt. but look how fat I am getting!!!! hahahaha I really hope when I get home I am going to be able to lose this weight or I am going to have to buy all new clothes. hahaha
Love you all. Thanks for the email Brayden. Thanks for the talk Jimmy! I was looking for that talk because I had a copy of it from a member who was an ex-missionary and I couldn't find it. But you sent it just in time. (inspired!!!!) Dad, thanks for the advise. We have a service project this week and we will use those menos activos.  I love the idea! Mom thanks for the scripture!! Wow God is soooo in the details of our lives. That was exactly what I needed!!! I love you all so much. Hope you have a good summer! 

Hermana Bailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment