Monday, June 15, 2015

Transfers!!!!!!





Hey family,

Thanks for all the videos and letters. You are all sooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Kami, I forgot to write you!!! Happy later birthday. I was thinking of you on your birthday. How was your birthday?  I love love love the pictures of your baby! He is sooooooooooooooo cute! Yep you don't need to worry about having an ugly baby. You and Jimmy make cute babies.

So- yep I got transferred to Bariloche! This transfer was shorter because we are getting a new mission president. My companion Hermana Ringen was soooooooooooooo sad!!!  She cried and cried.  I think she was really scared to have to take over the area and have a Latina companion. Poor thing. She really did not know the area very well. She was only in the area for 4 weeks before I left. 
But yeah I am a Hermana Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy.  I think there aren't very many missionaries that have a lot of time in the mission. So if someone has 8 months in the mission... yep she is a Hermana Lider!  Dad,  to answer your question there were 4 other Hermanas that came into the mission with me that trained at the same time as me.

My new companion is Hermana Larmouth. She is from Nevada. She is super tall and blonde and super nice.  She was in my district in my first area. I loved her then and I am sure I am going to keep loving her and these next 8 weeks will be so fun. Being an Hermana Lider, we go to all the Hermana and have intercambios (exchanges). So I am going to see all the prettiest parts of Argentina-San Martin, Villa La Angostura,  El Bolson.  Sooo great huh?  This area is supposed to be really cold so pray for me hahaha. This area has so many hills so I think I am going to lose all the weight I gained in these past months. There is this really pretty lake where I am!!! Cool huh?!  Mom and Dad you would love it. And this area is known for the best hot chocolate so that is fun. Everyone here is super rich so that might make contacting harder if people aren't humble.  I heard this area is  a lot of tourists so maybe we will just be giving out a lot of pass-along cards. 

Saying goodbye to my companion was hard but the thing that was hard was saying goodbye to Matias and Joy. They got baptized when I was in Allen. Oh they were soooo great.  I cried and when I said goodbye to the members I was such a baby!!  Wow it is amazing.  I was in that area for almost 5 months and leaving just ripped my heart out.  I will try to send some pictures. 

We need missionaries soooooo bad. They are closing so many areas and it just breaks my heart. We just had 23 missionaries go home and only 3 come into the mission and all 3 were Latinos!!!  What is going on with the Gringos?!!! Satan is soooo real. Brayden, you stay strong because this work is way more important than a high school girlfriend or a service project!!!!!!! The mission will help you find a better girlfriend after the mission and a mission is a service project-but for the Lord!!! How awesome. Anyways that is my little rant. 

Okay, I love you all. Pray for Hermana Ringen whom I trained. She was soooooooo scared. She will need all the help that she can get. 

Love you all. Have a great week!  Thanks for the presents and pictures and Serenity thanks for the 5 dollars. My new area is super expensive so I will use that 5 dollars!!!! You're the best. 

Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment