Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 11th, 2016

Hola Familia!
Wow! I can't believe this is my last P-day! I am sooo excited to see Mom and Dad in 6 days!!!! Everyone thinks I am super sad but I am sooo happy! I feel so grateful for this experience that I have had to be a representative of Jesus Christ all day everyday. Even though sometimes I have so much I can do to be better, I feel good about what I have done and the person I have become. I obviously wish I would have done maybe a little more or feel like I could have changed even a little more, but hey, I have a whole week to finish everything I wanted to do. 
Serenity, I'm sorry I am taking Mom and Dad from you for such a long time. I will make sure we will buy you something really cool from Argentina. This week we had a lot of success and we taught more than I have ever taught my whole mission! And after teaching so much I was reminded how blessed I really am to have such wonderful parents that taught me the ways of the Lord while I was young and teachable. And not old and stuck in my ways. If another person tells me that they are Catholica and are not going to change religion I might scream! hahaha 
This week we met with the Presidente of the mission and he told us what we need to do as leaders of the mission to help the other missionaries. We also got a phone call from one of the assistants who  told me and my companion that our area is the best area in the mission right now. We have the highest numbers! Woot Woot that made me feel good. All of our hard work was paying off. But I love the scripture in  Alma 26:12 (I think) that says I glory in my God who gives me strength. I know that it was through my loving Heavenly Father that I could complete 18 months in his work. 
I love you all and hope you are helping bring souls unto Christ! See you soon! 
Hermana Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment